HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL - free version: COM and Win32
COM was the major software development platform for Windows and, as such, influenced development of a number of supporting technologies.
An advantage of COM+ was that it could be run in "component farms". Instances of a component, if coded properly, could be pooled and reused by new calls to its initializing routine without unloading it from memory. Components could also be distributed (called from another machine).
.NET provides rapid development tools similar to Visual Basic for both Windows Forms and Web Forms with just-in-time compilation, back-end code can be implemented in any .NET Language including C#, Visual Basic and C++.
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL is designed as a standalone solution, which does not require Microsoft Word or any other word processors to produce RTF conversions.
Once embedded, the component enables the application to convert HTML, XHTML to RTF, DOC and plain text in ASCII or Unicode, exporting webpages in English and non-English languages, such as Japanese, Chinese, Korean.
The original file can be uploaded into the application via form based file upload or via the form where the user needs to enter the URL address of the webpage to convert.
To produce an exact copy of the original, HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL uses its own conversion engine that accurately parses a webpage, recognizes all elements and converts to a clean RTF file.
The component converts everything, including HTML tags, font face, color, size attributes, CSS styles, full text formatting, tables, pictures in GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG. The user can set custom page parameters, number of pages, margins, headers and footers. The end result of conversion is a perfect copy of the HTML document in a new format, RTF or DOC.
There are many uses for HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL, and one of them, for example, is to use the component to build an offline browser. More and more people these days rely on the Web as a research tool in the office, college and home, and there is a strong demand for Internet applications. With HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL, developers can build applications with HTML-to-RTF conversion that will help users to grab webpages, export them to RTF or DOC, which are more common for office applications, and read offline copies later, or use them for reference.
HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL can be integrated into any application designed for Microsoft Windows, Linux, and Mac. The component requires Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 or higher
Our component is just a class library for developers, but with powerfull abilities of exporting any HTML to Word, RTF and Text.
- any HTML, HTML 3.2, HTML 4.01 with CSS, XHTML, ASPX to DOC, RTF, ansi Text, Unicode Text
- URL to file, string
- File to File
- String to File
- String to string (full cycle in memory)
- File to String
- It supports converting of HTML to Word (RTF) with:
- Full text formatting (bold, italic, underline, strike, superscript, subscript, alignment)
- Local and remote 'http://' images in GIF, WMF, JPG, PNG, BMP formats
- Tables and nested tables, borders colors and type
- Font colors, face, size
- Hyperlinks and bookmarks
- Full Unicode support
- Special characters.
- Page Header/Footer
- Page numbers
- Page size, orientation and margins
- Typical applications where our component can be used
- Export HTML content into Word (RTF) for printing purpose with page header/footer, page margins and numbers
- Extract text from HTML documents
- Create carbon copy of web-page in RTF format
- Creating of applications HTML -> RTF -> HTML to edit HTML using RichTextBox
- Technical information
- Written in 100% managed C#
- Absolutely standalone, doesn't require MS Office or any dependencies
- Easy to integrate in any Web and WinForms application
- Works in Windows 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Works in even in Linux and Mac, thanks to Mono platform Can be easily integrated in any type of a 32-bit or 64-bit application
Who uses DOC, DOCX, XLS, RTF, PHP, PPT, PDF and HTML formats conversion in Daily Work?
Business professionals and knowledge workers routinely need to convert HTML, Word, PDF files into editable and searchable formats.
- Lawyers or legal assistants who receive contracts, other legal documents and correspondence in HTML format and need to keep an overview.
- Sales managers who send business proposals in HTML, Word, PDF to customers by email.
- They often need to combine files from different applications like Microsoft Word, Excel or Visio into RTF, PDF HTML .
- Marketing managers who need to convert a complex table from a HTML report into Word PDF HTML and analyze the data, save a marketing survey report to RTF PDF HTML or mark proposals with own stamps.
- PR managers who need to collect variety of magazine articles in searchable Word document.
- Financial analysts who prepare analysis and presentations, which will be distributed as password-protected Word documents. Consultants who repurpose HTML documents to generate textual report.
- Translators who translate HTML based content need to convert it to a Microsoft Word document first. Counting words function in Microsoft Word will help them to quickly provide an offering to their customers.
- Having both theoriginal and target letters open in the same application makes working much more comfortable.
- Researchers who need to extend an existing HTML report with new findings before publishing or sharing.
- Students who prepare thesis or term papers and need to re-use information from HTML books or to submit their work in RTF format.
Here are just a few examples:
|HTML to RTF DLL Pro is available in COM, WIN32 and .NET editions|
|Feature partly included|
|Feature not included|
|Common Word Processing Features||COM||WIN32||.NET|
|Convert File (String, String)|
|Convert File to String (String)|
|Convert String (String)|
|Convert String to File (String, String)|
|Merge, Replace RTF File or String|
|Tables, nested tables|
|Supported Programming Languages||COM||WIN32||.NET|
For PHP, VB6.0, VBA, Perl, ASP, Java
For C++, Delphi, Java
|HTML-to-RTF Pro DLL
|Download free||Download free||$350(US) - Order|
|Download free||Download free||$350(US) - Order|
|(HTML-to-RTF Pro) + (RTF-to-HTML DLL)||$600(US) - Order|